Current time: 11-28-2021, 05:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Say hello to my titties
10-16-2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Say hello to my titties
Before I go offline, I want to show you guys and girls my booty... I've had it quite feminine by nature. Not flat or small ever, but since starting on pm etc., it has grown and shaped up a lot in a way I really like it. Could get much better still, but I'll show you a pic from late last summer I think.

A bandmate of mine has been teasing me about having a female ass for years, he stopped when I started to flaunt it and tease him back any time he would bring it up. So funny. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2020, 10:10 AM
Are you sure you are not a genetic female? OMG you have such beautiful boobs and those nipples are amazing how they stick out. Now seeing pictures of your butt so feminine, fill out those jeans yummy, such a slim waist and is that your own hair looks great. Well on your way to the perfect womanHeart
10-16-2020, 04:40 PM
(10-16-2020 10:10 AM)honey Wrote:  Are you sure you are not a genetic female? OMG you have such beautiful boobs and those nipples are amazing how they stick out. Now seeing pictures of your butt so feminine, fill out those jeans yummy, such a slim waist and is that your own hair looks great. Well on your way to the perfect womanHeart

Well hello there. Heart

Yea, I'm positive that I'm not. Some days I wish I were. Wink Hehehe, I guess I should show my male bits here some time for you guys and gals to be sure. I have quite big stuff down there, so far pm hasn't effected it. If I would be an omnipotent god, I would have both and be both man and a woman. My waist is rather slim for a man and I think its getting more pronounced as I keep on going. Awww, damn I wish I could be perfect. But there is no such thing, what I'm after is happiness.

Hey Stevie! I think its probably a blessing and a curse in the same package to have such strong effect on pm etc. For me it seems that my body reacts fast to both herbs and specially physical stimulation.

Yea, its a shot in the dark and blind luck to find such partner. I met her through a naked social media site so everything was out there from the beginning. Totally weird to find a girlfriend from that site, so lucky in itself. She totally understands my weird personality as she has pretty much the same thing going on, on mental level at least. Smile Although she's not actively changing her body unlike me. I dunno how she's so open minded, she just is. The only thing she keeps telling me is to not loose my ability to keep the door open for having kids and also about conventional sex. I promised her to dance on the fence and do the hormone thing with care... As I said before, if I would be completely selfish, I wouldn't mind loosing my function as I don't necessarily need my penis for sexual pleasure. Not that I got any problem with what I have, no, quite the opposite. But some times I feel like I would enjoy having a pussy even more. Who knows. Big Grin

My pics seem to be so liked, I guess I'll upload two more from last summer. The bra is the small 85 C, euro size. I think they're quite small for a C cup, but I've grown out of them by now.
10-17-2020, 08:30 AM
I cant get over your incredible progress.. i started taking pm about 5 years ago and i've been on some form of estrogen on and off since. I cant seem to stop.. you're shape is a perfect example of what im aiming for. Thank you for posting!! i cant wait to see more of your progress Smile

Adrien
10-17-2020, 10:54 AM
(10-17-2020 08:30 AM)antibody Wrote:  I cant get over your incredible progress.. i started taking pm about 5 years ago and i've been on some form of estrogen on and off since. I cant seem to stop.. you're shape is a perfect example of what im aiming for. Thank you for posting!! i cant wait to see more of your progress Smile

Adrien

Thanks. Its been really amazing in such a short time. It seems that the pm is really kicking in lately. I'm broadening my horizons, thinking about adding some other herbs too and I'll order bigger supple nips soon.

I will keep updating as things move on. Tongue
10-17-2020, 03:03 PM
(10-17-2020 10:54 AM)HelloTitty Wrote:  
(10-17-2020 08:30 AM)antibody Wrote:  I cant get over your incredible progress.. i started taking pm about 5 years ago and i've been on some form of estrogen on and off since. I cant seem to stop.. you're shape is a perfect example of what im aiming for. Thank you for posting!! i cant wait to see more of your progress Smile

Adrien

Thanks. Its been really amazing in such a short time. It seems that the pm is really kicking in lately. I'm broadening my horizons, thinking about adding some other herbs too and I'll order bigger supple nips soon.

I will keep updating as things move on. Tongue

You definitely should! i tried white peony for a while in tandem with the ainterol and it worked wonders. im taking 2 week break for now but i'll start back up in a couple days with some red reishi and estrogen cream. Im looking forward to seeing your progress!!
10-18-2020, 03:14 AM
(10-17-2020 03:03 PM)antibody Wrote:  You definitely should! i tried white peony for a while in tandem with the ainterol and it worked wonders. im taking 2 week break for now but i'll start back up in a couple days with some red reishi and estrogen cream. Im looking forward to seeing your progress!!

WP is one of the things on my to try list for sure. I've seen so many say it works well along pm. Big Grin

Stevie! Yes, supple nips make permanent growth, but its quite slow, definitely so slow that you wont went shotgun shell nipples overnight. The swelling doesn't stay for long but that gives you nice idea where you might be heading... Consistency is the key. I started noting permanent nipple growth after few weeks. I don't remember the exact date on which I started using them, but since then my nipple size has more than doubled.
10-18-2020, 03:23 AM
Love the girly belly too so hot
10-18-2020, 08:25 AM
Thanks Teddie.

As for going forward, I just ordered supple nips size 4, its gonna be quite a leap from size 2 to 4, but I think its about time to switch over to larger ones.
10-18-2020, 11:50 AM
I haven't used mine for awhile. I will agree over time they will increase your nipple size. Like anything else you start out a little at a time because in the beginning if left on to long you can develop water blisters. I have the largest set possible. After having them on and taking off I wish they would stay that way all the time. HelloTitty love your development.