Current time: 04-14-2021, 08:28 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Say hello to my titties
04-10-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: Say hello to my titties
You looks awesome!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2021, 10:36 PM
You’re blossoming.
04-11-2021, 06:48 AM
Very impressive, you look so feminine as a whole package. Congrats
04-11-2021, 11:17 AM
Thanks lovelies. Heart

Oh btw I have to tell this, I outed myself to my mother and she took it so well. No shock, no problem what so ever. She noted out me wearing makeup which sparked the discussion. I didn't even need to explain anything. But apparently I had her fooled for 37 years. I'm just glad that's now thing of the past, a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. I feel so happy and light at heart now.

She told some interesting things, she said she kinda wished back in the day she would have a boy and a girl... I said that this dream is now coming true. And she also told that me leaving the church back in the day was far greater shock than this. I could hardly believe my ears. Anyway, I'm now out to everyone except my father and some not so close relatives.

Happy times. I can finally be openly myself where and when ever I want. Soon I'll finish my job contract so that role playing will soon stop too.
04-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Congratulations! I know that was a concern to you. You’re showing great courage.
04-12-2021, 09:20 AM
Bravo, Can you imagine the weight that would be lifted from all of us if we all cultivated acceptance in the next generation of children, and in turn they did that for there children. Heart
Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Such nice replies again. Heart I'm gonna treat you with one more pic from the weekend. Before next picture update, I must delete old ones as I'm nearing the attachment quota again.

Heeheehee, snout selfie. xD A friend of mine said I have a pretty nose. I'm not so sure about that, but I like this picture a lot. Are those lips mine? They look like from someone far prettier than me. Got to thank my gf for her awesome makeup skills. Next time I told her, I will do it all myself with her giving me step to step advice on how to deal with it so I can start to do it myself. Sleepy

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Sexy!!!!!
Today, 07:26 AM
(Yesterday 02:04 PM)HelloTitty Wrote:  Such nice replies again. Heart I'm gonna treat you with one more pic from the weekend. Before next picture update, I must delete old ones as I'm nearing the attachment quota again.

Heeheehee, snout selfie. xD A friend of mine said I have a pretty nose. I'm not so sure about that, but I like this picture a lot. Are those lips mine? They look like from someone far prettier than me. Got to thank my gf for her awesome makeup skills. Next time I told her, I will do it all myself with her giving me step to step advice on how to deal with it so I can start to do it myself. Sleepy

Your friend is right pretty nose and a great set of kissable lips as well, so feminine.Heart