Current time: 05-21-2022, 12:09 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started one week ago...
01-15-2022, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2022 05:59 PM by seemee74.)
Started one week ago...
Hi out there,
started my journey to nice feminin breasts seven days ago.
My receipe includes these steps:
For 10 days I will take:
500mg of PM - Ainterol XX ANNIES
500mg of Reishi
20mg of progesterone creme
lots of green tea, spearmint tea
additional calcium, vitamin D and Omega 3
breast massage and nipple suction

For the next three months everything will stay the same, except
1000mg of Reishi per day

I know most of you take much higher doses of PM, but I am not in a hurry und female breast also take their time to grow during puberty.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Started one week ago...
Good attitude good start and I think you will do well. I hope you enjoy and share your future changes.
Jodi
01-16-2022, 02:16 PM
Looks like a good base to start from. Have always believed take it slow so looks like a good regime. Good luck.
01-18-2022, 04:14 PM
Nice photos. It looks like you have a mild case of gyneocomastia, so that's a great foundation for further growth!
01-22-2022, 06:50 AM
Update after 14 days....

Had some minor problems with leg cramps, and reduced the intake of PM to 500mg every second day to observe the effect and to give the body more time to get used to the herb.

Thought about taking PM in combination with fenugreek, which causes me no problems at a dosage of 1200mg per day prior to taking PM.

Do you have any recommendations in combining the two? Thought about taking PM on one day and Fenugreek on the other day, but read about problems using both together. They are supposed to compete against each other as herbal hormones in the body.???

Thanks for your input.
01-26-2022, 08:50 PM
Ok, no input...bummer...

Nevertheless my body seems to get used to the PM dosage and I managed to overcome my cramps. I am back on 1000mg Reishi and 500mg PM, as stated in my first post.
01-30-2022, 12:34 PM
If your getting cramps from what I've read it's due to PM using your body's calcium reserves, so it's advisable to take a calcium supplement when on PM which should alleviate the cramps
01-30-2022, 03:30 PM
(01-30-2022 12:34 PM)unknowntraveller89 Wrote:  If your getting cramps from what I've read it's due to PM using your body's calcium reserves, so it's advisable to take a calcium supplement when on PM which should alleviate the cramps

Thanks for your kind reply. But I am aware of PM eating away calcium, therefor I already take a good dose of it, as statet in my receipe - look at my first post.
01-31-2022, 02:04 AM
Ah my bad never sen the calcium supplement part.
02-06-2022, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2022 07:30 AM by seemee74.)
Update after 30 days:

After 1 month I do not see any effect on the breasts, but my skin is happy, much less red spots, very homogeneous. My nails still break easy, although I take 800mg of calcium as a supplement, but this may also level out.

My nipples seem to get bigger and more sensitive due to nipple suction for 30 minutes every evening and moisterizing them with camphor for another 10-15 minutes to increase blood flow.

No leg cramps anymore.

Thought about increasing the dosage of PM to 1000mg per day.

My main qustion is whether it is better to take PM all at once or split the intake to 500mg in the morning and in the evening??