Current time: 10-27-2020, 06:42 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting PM
03-20-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Starting PM
I noticed some worsening on right side hairline, and my center hairline developed a red rash and its itchy af... think i may stop PM..???

halp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2020, 07:35 PM
Is PM the only new thing in your regimen? If so, yeah, stop for a bit and see what happens. If you started multiple things at once, either stop them one at a time, or stop them all, wait for it to go away, and go back on them one at a time. For each, wait as long as it took to develop the rash to see if that particular thing is what's causing it.
03-21-2020, 12:57 PM
n3rdylalitha,

I think that this is a good way to approach it.

Just an update, I have been on PM three weeks as of yesterday. No significant changes to report as of yet. Still taking 500mg twice daily.
03-22-2020, 09:58 AM
Got my Ainterol PM in yesterday and started last night. I will see if I get any changes from it and keep y'all updated.
03-22-2020, 10:31 PM
Rash is going away since stopping PM....

I may start back on it soon and see if it comes back or not.

But I'm not sure if it was helping or hurting hair.
03-22-2020, 10:34 PM
Morozevich,

Glad to hear the rash is going away. Good luck on restarting the PM. I don't think the PM will hurt with your hair. I can only see positives coming from its use.
03-27-2020, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2020 06:02 PM by Valerie.)
What does Reishi do? I've looked for info on it and I don't see anything related to PM
03-27-2020, 11:58 PM
It's complicated and I can explain further if you want but here's the short version. PM acts like estrogen (E) in the body because it's chemically similar, but a male will still have testosterone (T). With enough T present, E isn't effective, or not nearly as much. An anti-androgen reduces T in the body, making the E (or PM in this case) more effective. Reishi is one kind of anti-androgen that seems to work well for some. Part of it is because it prevents the conversion of T to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is even more powerful than T and causes stuff like body hair and male pattern baldness. So besides letting the PM do its job better, reishi may also help reduce other male attributes. It can have side effects though. Note: I'm not a doctor, just a n3rd. Big Grin
03-31-2020, 12:13 AM
I think that sounds correct n3rdylalitha. Just an update, I seem to be doing well on the Ainterol PM. Still haven't really noticed any changes.

I am currently taking the following:
Ainterol PM 1000mg twice daily
Saw Palmetto 500mg twice daily
Reishi Mushroom Extract 450mg twice daily
White Peony 380mg once daily
Finasteride 1mg once daily

Still open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas to adjust.
03-31-2020, 07:15 PM
It really hasn't been that long since you started Ainterol's PM. When you refer to no changes, do you just mean your breasts, or everything? I didn't even feel soreness until a couple of months after starting. I don't know how others feel it after a couple weeks. Then it took another month with some weight gain to get about 1/4" added to my bust size. I suppose I should post before and after on another thread at some point. Anyway, do you at least notice smoother skin, or did that already happen on your previous PM?