Current time: 10-30-2020, 04:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting PM
04-02-2020, 12:55 AM
RE: Starting PM
Start pumping your nipples multiples times daily as well. Daily massage your chest multiple times throughout the day.

I started 2020-Feb-13 and at first was using PM alone and then added Reishi 3 days later. I started with 500mg of PM daily and then eventually was taking 2000mg of PM and 500mg of Reishi daily at the end of my cycle which was 2020-Mar-17.

I have taken a break as my libido dropped significantly within that month. I started growing moobs at first but would say they feel like boobs. I have been on Fenugreek since March 24th to try it out but likely will return to the PM/ Reishi combo in a few weeks as I like how it felt.

You have to be patient and take it easy with the dosing. Keep a day log and massage and pump frequently. See what works best for you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Just a quick update. I am just over 9 weeks on PM. Friday will be 10 weeks. Also, I have only been on Ainterol PM for about 4-5 weeks.

I have started to notice some tenderness around my nipples. Not all the time, but I do notice them more than I used to. No major growth, although it feels that I am holding a little weight in my chest. I guess that would be considered moobs right now, lol. Nothing that anyone would notice yet.

I will provide another update soon.

Jenn
05-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Sounds like progress! Heart
If you aren't sure, take pics in the same pose. Even if you missed your true "before" picture, you could take one now. You'll be surprised how much you can see when you can compare side-by-side later. Also, it feels really nice to truly notice a difference!
05-09-2020, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2020 07:04 PM by Midana.)
JennaJade,

Forgive my rude intrusive, Why would you pump your breast if it is possible? To enlarge the nipples or make it lacate? On my other thing: Fenugreek makes me gassy, I don't know why, but I eliminate it, because it has no effects, but, I stick with PM and few other things.

Midana
05-31-2020, 12:51 AM
Another update. Yesterday was 13 weeks on PM and Ainterol PM for 8 weeks. My chest seems puffier. I do notice a lot more sensitivity in my nipples. I also notice they seem to stay erect most of the time now.

I have also noticed that I feel a firmness directly under my nipple. I do not notice it all the time, but it is there. I have also seen my skin become somewhat smoother and my body hair has slowed slightly.

Not much else to report.

Jenn
08-29-2020, 12:08 AM
It has been a while since I have posted an update. I took a break, but have been back on it for a little while. Currently taking Ainterol PM, Swanson Saw Palmetto, Swanson Reishi, and Finasteride. I guess I need to take some updated pictures. I will try to get some this week.