Current time: 06-29-2022, 04:55 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Starting from Zero
11-25-2018, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2018 07:45 AM by CuriousGeorgette2.)
Starting from Zero
Somehow I manged to break my other account while editing pics, so I have started this anew.
So to begin again.

Hello everyone.
I have been browsing these forums for quite a while now, but this is my first post.
I am 50 years old, and have always loved breasts,and have always had a great desire to have my own.
So to that end, tomorrow I will start on achieving my goal.
I have decided to start with just pueraria mirifica and saw palmetto at first, then perhaps add to that as time goes on.

I have just had a physical exam and my doctor tells me I could pass for someone in their late twenties, so I am hoping that will make things a bit easier. I have never been a smoker, and drinking is something I only do at a party or social gathering, and even that is usually just the one drink.
I have been very fortunate in almost never getting sick, nothing more than a winter cold.
I have always been tall and thin, and have never been able to put on excess weight, even if I over eat. Neither exercise nor a complete lack of it has ever changed my weight, and I still weigh in now the same as I did when I was eighteen.

I am completely flat chested, so I know this is going to be a very slow process, one I have promised myself not to rush.
I am hoping I may get lucky with genetics, as both my sister and mother are D cups or bigger, as were both my maternal and paternal grandmothers. Last time the extended family gathered I noticed all seven of my aunts were also In the larger size ranges.

I am married, and have always been completely open about this with my wife.
I have always believed keeping secrets like this from her could poison our relationship, and that is something I would never risk.
To me she is the most important person in the world, and if she wasn't supportive, I would not even consider doing this.

Fortunately she isn't just "ok" with this, but enthusiastic, and plans to help me on the way to achieving my goal.
She said she is looking forward to playing with my nipples and having me feel the way she does when I play with hers.
She has also told me she is planning to take me bra shopping once I get big enough to need one.
I am hoping to get to a full B cup if possible, but I know that is completely dependent on some things beyond my control.

Any comments or suggestions are very welcome, I am open to any insights others have had.

So now to my start point, I thought I would record my current measurements and include a picture so I can get an objective opinion from the wonderful people here. (Going to add a pic of my butt as well for later comparison.)

Height 180 cm (5'8")
Shoulder 103 cm (40 1/2")
Bust 91 cm (35 3/4")
Underbust 83 cm (32 1/2 ")
Waist 71 cm (28")
Hips 89 cm (35")
Thigh 44 cm (17 1/4")
Weight 60kg (132 pounds)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Starting from Zero
Hey! Welcome again (part 2) Smile
The advantage of a lean body is that fat deposit shows quite quickly, so you will soon know if you like having mounds on your chest or not. Whatever you get before budding will go away if you don't push through the budding phase (month 3/4).
It's awesome that your wife is on board with this! Thee's plenty of fun for both of you coming up when you'll have a soft pair of breasts to play with.

Good luck and keep us posted!
11-27-2018, 10:55 AM
(11-27-2018 08:18 AM)shirazmn Wrote:  Hey! Welcome again (part 2) Smile
The advantage of a lean body is that fat deposit shows quite quickly, so you will soon know if you like having mounds on your chest or not. Whatever you get before budding will go away if you don't push through the budding phase (month 3/4).
It's awesome that your wife is on board with this! Thee's plenty of fun for both of you coming up when you'll have a soft pair of breasts to play with.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you shirazmn.
My wife is an awesome person.
I really got lucky there. This is my first marriage, and her second.
Her first husband was not a nice person. In fact, my step son won't speak to him, and refers to me as "dad". I got a great stepson in the deal as well. Big Grin
I used to make sure not to stand in doorways or accidentally get them in a corner or I could induce panic attacks. It took months of kindness and patience before they realised I wasn't going to go off like a hand grenade.
It has been 10 years of marriage, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Smart lady too , she paid for her college degree working as a make up consultant.
It was a degree in electrical engineering, and that is not a cakewalk.

If their was any doubt in my mind that she wasn't happy about this, I would not go ahead. Fortunately she is both happy about it and enthusiastic to see my progress.

I am going to take measurements and pictures each week so I have an objective record of progress. I don't want to deceive myself over where I really am.
11-27-2018, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2018 11:01 AM by jj_sweet_girl.)
Sounds like you have an awesome partner. Good luck wish you the best in your journey. Anxious to see you progress.
11-27-2018, 11:21 AM
Sounds like you and your wife are in for an incredible beautiful journey, go slow and smell the roses every day as it is absolutely amazing to grow a pair of voluptuous breasts no matter how large the size you end up with.
11-27-2018, 05:17 PM
(11-27-2018 11:21 AM)Big Wrote:  Sounds like you and your wife are in for an incredible beautiful journey, go slow and smell the roses every day as it is absolutely amazing to grow a pair of voluptuous breasts no matter how large the size you end up with.

Thank you all for your support.

If anyone else is reading this, I can not stress enough how important honesty is in a relationship. Truth can be uncomfortable, or even unpleasant, but once something is in the open, you can deal with it and move on.
Lies and deceit on the other hand can fester and poison an otherwise healthy relationship.

Self doubt and the fear of rejection can easily hold us back, and learning to trust others can come hard, but is always worth the effort.

Happy growing everyone, and may we all find the happiness we seek, no matter on what path we journey.
11-30-2018, 05:10 PM
Update after first week.

I have been taking 500mg of PM and SP. There have been no ill effects, so I am going to go to 1000mg of SP.
I have also added green tea morning and night at Stevenators suggestion in another thread, and I am looking into white peony ,also at Stenenaors suggestion.
I have also created a spreadsheet of my measurements and I am updating it each week to track physical changes.

So far I have noticed my scalp has lost the dryness it usually has during the day and it is feeling softer to the touch.
12-07-2018, 06:14 AM
Update after second week.

I have been taking 1000mg of PM and 500mg of SP this week. There have been no ill effects so far.
I have also been using green tea morning and night.

Same as last, week I noticed my usually dry scalp is feeling softer and smoother.
So is my face, and oddly enough, my fingertips.
I have also noticed my usual "five o'clock shadow" is now about 7 o'clock and the hair does not feel as coarse.
I was not expecting any significant changes this early, perhaps it is just that I have always had a fast metabolism ?

There have been no changes in sexual function, and none of the aches or pains reported with the use of SM. I am assuming that will probably show up in the next few weeks / months. There also does not seem to be any shift in moods either, but then I am usually pretty relaxed most of the time anyway.

I am recording my weight and measurements each week to see any changes. I am interested to see what changes will show up first.
12-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Go ahead & use up the SP because it ‘will’ work, but there
are better options. Red Reishi is the best, White Peony a
close 2nd. Just like genetic girls, it takes a long time to grow
boobies. Further down the line “after” you start growing,
around the 6-12 month mark, consider adding Progesterone
Cream. People here can be a wealth of knowledge. This place
is a great resource.

Good Luck!
12-07-2018, 01:48 PM
(12-07-2018 12:50 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Go ahead & use up the SP because it ‘will’ work, but there
are better options. Red Reishi is the best, White Peony a
close 2nd. Just like genetic girls, it takes a long time to grow
boobies. Further down the line “after” you start growing,
around the 6-12 month mark, consider adding Progesterone
Cream. People here can be a wealth of knowledge. This place
is a great resource.

Good Luck!
I was thinking about the White Peony , but Reishi is out.
I have a "this is either going to kill you, or make you wish you were dead" type of allergy to mushrooms.
That tends to make me a little cautious about things I consume. Big Grin