Current time: 11-28-2021, 05:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Deleted my Thread
09-25-2020, 06:48 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2020 06:50 PM by Littlebuds88.)
They Deleted my Thread
Hello friends new and old !
Unfortunately, all of my progress pictures & entire 4 year history has been deleted or “lost” by the admin when they were sweeping for spam.
Honestly, i cried.
4 years of progress down the tubes and 85 percent of all my pictures lost into the abyss .

4 years, 475 posts, &. 650,000 views *GONE*

Im debating wether or not i should rejoin the forum & start a new thread.
Very disappointed to have my whole history disappear.

I guess nothing can be done but to pick up the pieces once again.

Should i start a new thread?

Sorry everyone. Hope you’re having better luck than i am.

This is a picture from last week.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: They Deleted my Thread
(09-25-2020 06:48 PM)Littlebuds88 Wrote:  Hello friends new and old !
Unfortunately, all of my progress pictures & entire 4 year history has been deleted or “lost” by the admin when they were sweeping for spam.
Honestly, i cried.
4 years of progress down the tubes and 85 percent of all my pictures lost into the abyss .

Your beautiful breasts have been a source of joy and inspiration to many here, Littlebuds. Don't you have the photos on your hard drive? I've saved a number myself for their aesthetic qualities.
09-25-2020, 11:35 PM
(09-25-2020 08:11 PM)wuerstchen Wrote:  
(09-25-2020 06:48 PM)Littlebuds88 Wrote:  Hello friends new and old !
Honestly, i cried.

Your beautiful breasts have been a source of joy and inspiration to many here, Littlebuds. Don't you have the photos on your hard drive? I've saved a number myself for their aesthetic qualities.

Thanks for the kind words, it really means alot to me!
Sadly, no...i did not have any backups. This site was where i kept all of “those” types of pictures...and not on a hard drive. Id put them on here, and then delete them.
Im flattered if you kept a few of them....if you want to post them on here id appreciate it...or email them to me to post. I can save them from here if need be. Thanks again!
09-26-2020, 10:15 AM
Littlebuds, I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's enough to make you want to pull your hair out. I do save some photos of the girls here for growth reference, and because some are so beautiful. If you can post some new photos with some of the same clothes, and bras you wore I just might have some I can send you. Again I'm so sorry this happen to you. I will help as much as I can. Heart
09-26-2020, 10:50 AM
(09-26-2020 10:15 AM)Big Pudd Wrote:  Littlebuds, I'm so sorry that happened to you. That's enough to make you want to pull your hair out. I do save some photos of the girls here for growth reference, and because some are so beautiful. If you can post some new photos with some of the same clothes, and bras you wore I just might have some I can send you. Again I'm so sorry this happen to you. I will help as much as I can. Heart

Thanks for the reply! Can you PM me and we can discuss sending them or posting them on here.. i really appreciate it!
09-26-2020, 02:04 PM
Love the shape of your breasts and loved previous pics. Shame moderator has lost them. Just have to take more pics unless you have still got copies on your PC that you uploaded before.HeartHeart
09-27-2020, 11:38 AM
Hey neighbor, can't believe they deleted your thread, but the progress will live in our minds with your cute little chest tattoo Smile
09-27-2020, 12:58 PM
Sorry your thread was deleted but happy you have started a new thread you have stunning breasts and are such an encouragement to all here as to what can be achieved hugs Gabriella Heart
09-29-2020, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2020 03:48 AM by Littlebuds88.)
Here is one of the lost photography sent to me by a friend who i had shared it with after i took it several months ago.
Id rather wear a cami than a bra, but thats just me.
This is a “bra-less” picture...although i do have a nice push up bra...wearing it under the cami would have felt too crowded.
If i get the opportunity, maybe ill take one of those pictures too.

Another lost picture retrieved, thanks to a friend of mine Smile
Some boob poking out of my flannel shirt, taken several months back.
Ill share more pictures as i recover them...and hopefully will take some new ones soon.

09-29-2020, 11:16 AM
Tease !

Carrie