Current time: 06-30-2022, 01:31 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
They Deleted my Thread
12-20-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: They Deleted my Thread
Gorgeous !!

Carrie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2020, 12:32 PM
Lokking fabulous as usual Littlebuds and the size of the photo means I can oggle full screen.
01-12-2021, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2021 06:39 PM by Littlebuds88.)
Finally about to go back on the hormones...its been like 3-4 months.
Everything is usually gone.
I was able to re-up for the next 6 months....so hopefully things will get back to normal instead of all of these shortages on things!
Say goodbye to stinky male BO that has started creeping back over the last few months!
My breasts did not “shrink” , but they have really slowed down growth wise...and my mipples and areola have turned much lighter and are not the usual big puffy swollen beacon of pleasure they once were......hopefully it wont take long to get back on track!

Last time i had a hiatus, it wasnt this long....and i was able to feel the difference in a week.
Who knows what will happen this time.

I know it may sound ridiculous, but im really looking forward to having sore boobs again!
(Thats how ya know they are growing)
01-12-2021, 07:31 PM
Well enjoy the end to the hiatus and the new growth to come look forward to seeing your new progress hugs Gabriella Heart
01-12-2021, 11:12 PM
Thanks!
It will be 3 weeks or so till i can start, but im very excited!
01-13-2021, 11:11 AM
Good luck with the restart and hopefully no major breaks from here on in. Look forward to more pics of your beauties.
01-14-2021, 09:51 PM
(01-13-2021 11:11 AM)Paula10 Wrote:  Good luck with the restart and hopefully no major breaks from here on in. Look forward to more pics of your beauties.

Lol thanks, id be doing myself a favor to lose about 15 lbs. since March ive been doing alot of sitting on my ass.
Ive discovered that the best diet for breast growth is one with alot of milk fat or dairy. It may sound crazy but the body knows right where to put it....on your tits & ass
01-20-2021, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2021 11:57 PM by Littlebuds88.)
One more week till i can feel the pleasure of playing with ultra sensitive, super erogenous nipples Smile

Im as happy as a little girl!
02-05-2021, 11:07 AM
Still awaiting my delivery..its been about 3 weeks. Shipping delays are pretty bad.
02-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Littlebuds88 iam so sorry that happened after I posted tons of pictures in every bra and bikini I had and a lot of panty pictures my thread was gone i though no iam not going to start a new one. but to be honest I thought I got so much information from her that helped me so I did start one I just am not as active and not as may pictures but still get a few pm and give my advice and people need to see and hear you story so don't give up.love Sara sisters in this adventure