Current time: 10-20-2020, 01:35 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Third Time On To Femininity
10-26-2018, 10:33 AM
Heart Third Time On To Femininity
Deleted all my last posts had decided to stop but my mindset is I need this to go all the way no return so have ordered some bovine ovary and plan to take two of these four times a day for 12 months will post pictures as things develop and really want all changes to be permanent hugs Gabriella
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2018, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 12:16 PM by juststartin.)
RE: Third Time On To Femininity
(10-26-2018 10:33 AM)Gabriella Wrote:  Deleted all my last posts had decided to stop but my mindset is I need this to go all the way no return so have ordered some bovine ovary and plan to take two of these four times a day for 12 months will post pictures as things develop and really want all changes to be permanent hugs Gabriella

With BO two pills twice a day should be the max to start with more than that your body will shed the access
(10-26-2018 10:33 AM)Gabriella Wrote:  Deleted all my last posts had decided to stop but my mindset is I need this to go all the way no return so have ordered some bovine ovary and plan to take two of these four times a day for 12 months will post pictures as things develop and really want all changes to be permanent hugs Gabriella

With BO two pills twice a day should be the max to start with more than that your body will shed the access

10-26-2018, 01:47 PM
Heart RE: Third Time On To Femininity
Thanks juststartin for the advice will try this dosage and see how this goes hugs Gabriella
10-26-2018, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2018 07:53 PM by Gabriella.)
Heart RE: Third Time On To Femininity
Here is a image of my current stage will start on bovine ovary as soon as it arrives and intend to go all the to at least the 12 month mark hugs Gabriella

Attached File(s) Image(s)

10-26-2018, 10:02 PM
(10-26-2018 07:52 PM)Gabriella Wrote:  Here is a image of my current stage will start on bovine ovary as soon as it arrives and intend to go all the to at least the 12 month mark hugs Gabriella

You have really nice nipple development. What did you use to get them?
10-27-2018, 12:25 AM
(10-26-2018 07:52 PM)Gabriella Wrote:  Here is a image of my current stage will start on bovine ovary as soon as it arrives and intend to go all the to at least the 12 month mark hugs Gabriella

Your breasts look fabulous, Gabriella.
10-27-2018, 10:38 AM
(10-27-2018 09:49 AM)GumpGirl Wrote:  
Welcome back Gabriella! Good to see you here Girlfriend.
I understand you’re back on your path, restarting your Journey. You have a supporter in Jessi!
I beg of you, take the path of the tortoise...no need to overdose on BO.
What you posted is way too much. You will be wasting money and stressing your body. You will be overwhelmed by the emotional changes.
I recommend starting at 2 BO per day. Good starting dose and it will work.
Check with T-Girl Michelle. She has been on a steady low dose and is getting wonderful results.
Happy Feminizing!
Feel the Love!
Jessi Heart
p.s. You can Msg me anytime.

Thank you for your advice and support Jessi and happy to be back on the path and value help from all my Girlfriend's hugs Gabriella Heart
10-28-2018, 09:08 PM

I personally would recommed 1 BO per day for 1 week and then go to 2 BO per day. I wouldn't recommend any more than that as you will simply cause the receptors to shut down. Be careful as you could easily damage your liver on BO.
10-28-2018, 10:39 PM
Very nice Gabriella ! Wish you success with the BO and look forward to your updates .
11-02-2018, 11:12 AM
First attempt at a bra tells me I need more breast growth and to lose some body mass and when this occurs get measured professionally next time still I guess ladies wear is a new learning curve girlfriends hugs Gabriella Heart

Attached File(s) Image(s)