Current time: 10-29-2020, 02:41 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Third Time On To Femininity
03-02-2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Third Time On To Femininity
PM started growth again and rear getting soft and curvy hugs Gabriella Heart

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2019, 02:41 AM
(03-02-2019 07:31 PM)Gabriella Wrote:  PM started growth again and rear getting soft and curvy hugs Gabriella Heart

You got a great result. I had started pm before 2 months and started some growth
04-21-2019, 06:12 PM
Here is my latest image growth is happening and have reverted to taking bovine ovary feel less tired using this and had some strange vivid dreams when taking pm.
I now have no morning wood at all and erections are very soft with little or no ejaculate skin is a lot smoother and softer and legs and arms becoming more feminine wanting to take this much further and loving the changes.
Hugs Gabriella Heart

04-22-2019, 09:41 AM
(04-21-2019 06:12 PM)Gabriella Wrote:  Here is my latest image growth is happening and have reverted to taking bovine ovary feel less tired using this and had some strange vivid dreams when taking pm.
I now have no morning wood at all and erections are very soft with little or no ejaculate skin is a lot smoother and softer and legs and arms becoming more feminine wanting to take this much further and loving the changes.
Hugs Gabriella Heart
Hello Gabriella.
I see some changes. Looking Wonderful!
Try to eat healthy and increase your metabolism. It will help with BO.
Also, if you use Multi-Glandular for women it will help with libido. It has uteran tissue in it as well as BO. This stimulates the lower area and I feel increases libido.
Sending some love
Jessi Heart
04-24-2019, 11:08 AM
Your breasts are developing beautifully!!!
04-25-2019, 04:39 AM
Thank you Big and Jessi for you support am feeling the love I have ordered some Swanson's Women's Multi Glandular and will try this would also welcome any suggestions on diet and ways to increase metabolism feeling your love hugs Gabriella Heart
05-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Here is my latest image breasts are slowly beginning to fill out a little love what is happening some days nipples feel really sensitive hugs Gabriella Heart

05-05-2019, 11:26 AM
(05-05-2019 11:18 AM)Gabriella Wrote:  Here is my latest image breasts are slowly beginning to fill out a little love what is happening some days nipples feel really sensitive hugs Gabriella Heart
Nice pic!
I see progress and a nice, smooth chest. No hair. Lovely!
Happy Growing!
Jessi Heart
05-28-2019, 04:58 AM
Here is my latest image left breast is slightly larger which is normal they will catch up hope can get some more growth so can fill a bra properly really loving the changes hugs Gabriella Heart

05-28-2019, 09:47 AM
(05-28-2019 04:58 AM)Gabriella Wrote:  Here is my latest image left breast is slightly larger which is normal they will catch up hope can get some more growth so can fill a bra properly really loving the changes hugs Gabriella Heart

Very lovely !! Congrats !!