Current time: 10-27-2020, 06:42 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Trans woman who wants to switch from regular hormones to Pueraria .Equally effective?
02-27-2016, 12:23 PM
Trans woman who wants to switch from regular hormones to Pueraria .Equally effective?
I want to transition from male to female . I want breasts , wider hips , a fuller butt , loss of body hair , lowered sex drive , decent facial changes and female wired brains .
I have been on 3 mg of E and 75 mg of Spiro for two months now . I feel depressed ever since although I'm very happy with the minor breasts growth I've experienced . I want to change from regular estrogen and anti-androgens to a full transition dose of Pueraria Mirifica . I would want to go on 4000 mg of Pueraria Mirifica . I want to hit male fail within 4 months after starting Pueraria Mirifica . Everyone seams to have great progress on PM but almost everyone seams just to be a crossdresser . I would want to transition from male to female . I'm trans not a CD . Are there trans women who successfully transitioned on a high dose of PM ? Who can pass as female and who are in good mental and physical health ? I would love to hear their experiences .
On Asktransgender I got to hear that Pueraria Mirifica could never conquer with Estrofem and Spironolocatone and other regular hormone regimens . All trans people on Asktransgender told me that Pueraria is a waste of time and money and dangerous for the health .

Is this really an option for me ? Could I do a successful transition on PM 4000 mg daily alone?

Thanks ,
Elissa

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Trans woman who wants to switch from regular hormones to Pueraria .Equally effective?
No one who can tell me something more?
09-26-2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Trans woman who wants to switch from regular hormones to Pueraria .Equally effective?
the only think that Pm is doing for me is making my breats grow insanely,, my butt has gotten bigger too,, I was on PM 3000 consistently for a year plus saw plamettot as t blocker,, and fengreek,, I was tested after 6 months all ok,, afte the year where im at now, I dropped the pm to 2000 and all the other I dropped 1/3 too,, I take a calsiu supplemt with D for absorption and red clover,, I think it sworking ,, seek out a medical dr any way
lois
Find all posts by this user
01-14-2017, 05:24 PM
(09-26-2016 02:47 PM)loiscdnyc Wrote:  the only think that Pm is doing for me is making my breats grow insanely,, my butt has gotten bigger too,, I was on PM 3000 consistently for a year plus saw plamettot as t blocker,, and fengreek,, I was tested after 6 months all ok,, afte the year where im at now, I dropped the pm to 2000 and all the other I dropped 1/3 too,, I take a calsiu supplemt with D for absorption and red clover,, I think it sworking ,, seek out a medical dr any way
lois

Well said. Quick question Loisdnyc. What do you think of reishi supplements as an anti androgen? I've heard saw palmetto is rough on the liver.
-Nina
01-17-2017, 10:12 PM
(01-14-2017 05:24 PM)Nina40 Wrote:  
(09-26-2016 02:47 PM)loiscdnyc Wrote:  the only think that Pm is doing for me is making my breats grow insanely,, my butt has gotten bigger too,, I was on PM 3000 consistently for a year plus saw plamettot as t blocker,, and fengreek,, I was tested after 6 months all ok,, afte the year where im at now, I dropped the pm to 2000 and all the other I dropped 1/3 too,, I take a calsiu supplemt with D for absorption and red clover,, I think it sworking ,, seek out a medical dr any way
lois

Well said. Quick question Loisdnyc. What do you think of reishi supplements as an anti androgen? I've heard saw palmetto is rough on the liver.
-Nina

Just my two cents - I've been on 2500 mg SP for around a year. Get lab blood work done every six months. Doctor says liver function is "normal." Guess I need to research it more!

~g
06-29-2020, 05:19 PM
Wie kan mij pueraria mirifica leveren in Nederland
08-18-2020, 02:00 PM
lois

Did PM help scalp hair????
10-04-2020, 10:21 AM
Kijk even bij kruidenalternatief.nl