Current time: 08-04-2020, 07:24 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Want a smaller penis ONLY with the ULTIMATE Spray
11-13-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Want a smaller penis ONLY with the ULTIMATE Spray
Has anyone else tried the cream or spray in reducing penis size and confirmed there were no other side effects?
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2014, 04:55 AM
(08-27-2013 08:09 AM)Guest Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote:  [quote='SmallOne' pid='680' dateline='1321118664']
It does work I used the Ultimate Spray on my penis for 1 year and it went for 6.5 inches to 5 inches and rarely gets erect - also it is ALOT thinner! I tried hemroid cream first but that iritated the skin on penis. The spray is a great way to reduce size but it does take time.

I am interested in trying this. I worry about unwanted side effects though.

Well I have been using Purifica mirifica cream and I went down from 4.5 inches to 3 inches erect in 6 months! And getting thinner too - my goal is to be around 2" erect with girth around 2.5".

How often do you apply it to your penis?
09-19-2015, 07:19 PM
does the cream actualy shrink the penis? if so were do I buy it?
11-03-2015, 09:28 PM
I would like to shrink my penis too, has anybody experience with it?
05-14-2019, 09:14 PM
when i started on PM i had heard that it made your penis smaller. until it actually happened, i wasn't sure that was something i wanted to deal with. but, when it did get smaller, i found myself pretty excited with that result. i had been using progesterone cream on my breasts to help with their development; i had the idea to apply progesterone cream to my boy parts as well, thinking it would help with getting them smaller.

after a few days of using the cream that way, i noticed a significant reduction in pennis size, and my ball sac seemed more loose. i got the result i wanted, this might be something you would want to try,
05-16-2019, 12:48 AM
(07-11-2013 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote:  [quote='SmallOne' pid='680' dateline='1321118664']
It does work I used the Ultimate Spray on my penis for 1 year and it went for 6.5 inches to 5 inches and rarely gets erect - also it is ALOT thinner! I tried hemroid cream first but that iritated the skin on penis. The spray is a great way to reduce size but it does take time.

Well I have been using Purifica mirifica cream and I went down from 4.5 inches to 3 inches erect in 6 months! And getting thinner too - my goal is to be around 2" erect with girth around 2.5".
I have just using PM pills I wanted the breast growth but my penis size has really shrunk hard was just over 6 inch now maybe 3 on a good day really didn't want that but really seeing body changeing a lot can't stop taking pm
Find all posts by this user
05-17-2019, 04:22 AM
(05-24-2014 07:50 PM)rbyphx90 Wrote:  

I'm thinking too More I read this Post long as I can get hard and play mine has gone alot just Pm but now think want smaller 1_2 inch hard probably not possible thinking have nothing soft
By using the Purifica Mirifica on you penis did it cause breasts to appear as well? just wondering cause I want to use this product too
06-07-2019, 02:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2019 02:23 AM by Teddie.)
(11-11-2011 05:01 AM)duracell Wrote:  The pills and the creams and sprays all work to provide the most favoured breasts, the female butt, and as a kind of side effect, a smaller penis, which does not work, as the body is saturated with female hormones.

Anybody want to get a smaller penis, only? And then have it work?

I've been told that the spray alone when applied to the penis will shrink it.

Anybody have this done? Smaller, and it works? Before and after pics?

Any comments?

I started pm for breasts now penis is getting smaller witch I didn't want but now I want smaller I have lost 2 inch so far hard love to get about 2
(05-17-2019 04:22 AM)Teddie Wrote:  
(05-24-2014 07:50 PM)rbyphx90 Wrote:  

I'm thinking too More I read this Post long as I can get hard and play mine has gone alot just Pm but now think want smaller 1_2 inch hard probably not possible thinking have nothing soft
By using the Purifica Mirifica on you penis did it cause breasts to appear as well? just wondering cause I want to use this product too

I want about 2 as well
08-21-2019, 07:49 AM
(05-14-2019 09:14 PM)loni gatienne Wrote:  when i started on PM i had heard that it made your penis smaller. until it actually happened, i wasn't sure that was something i wanted to deal with. but, when it did get smaller, i found myself pretty excited with that result. i had been using progesterone cream on my breasts to help with their development; i had the idea to apply progesterone cream to my boy parts as well, thinking it would help with getting them smaller.

after a few days of using the cream that way, i noticed a significant reduction in pennis size, and my ball sac seemed more loose. i got the result i wanted, this might be something you would want to try,

What brand of progesterone cream did you use on your boy parts?
10-08-2019, 04:56 PM
I don't mind my penis size but would like my balls to shrink