Current time: 08-05-2020, 05:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Want a smaller penis ONLY with the ULTIMATE Spray
11-11-2011, 05:01 AM
Want a smaller penis ONLY with the ULTIMATE Spray
The pills and the creams and sprays all work to provide the most favoured breasts, the female butt, and as a kind of side effect, a smaller penis, which does not work, as the body is saturated with female hormones.

Anybody want to get a smaller penis, only? And then have it work?

I've been told that the spray alone when applied to the penis will shrink it.

Anybody have this done? Smaller, and it works? Before and after pics?

Any comments?
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2011, 02:24 PM
RE: Want a smaller penis ONLY with the ULTIMATE Spray
It does work I used the Ultimate Spray on my penis for 1 year and it went for 6.5 inches to 5 inches and rarely gets erect - also it is ALOT thinner! I tried hemroid cream first but that iritated the skin on penis. The spray is a great way to reduce size but it does take time.

(11-11-2011 05:01 AM)duracell Wrote:  The pills and the creams and sprays all work to provide the most favoured breasts, the female butt, and as a kind of side effect, a smaller penis, which does not work, as the body is saturated with female hormones.

Anybody want to get a smaller penis, only? And then have it work?

I've been told that the spray alone when applied to the penis will shrink it.

Anybody have this done? Smaller, and it works? Before and after pics?

Any comments?
02-24-2013, 04:30 PM
That may be very kinky to try! This post has been here for more than a year and there are only two replies with mine. Does this REALLY work? Anybody else have experience?
07-11-2013, 08:06 PM
[quote='SmallOne' pid='680' dateline='1321118664']
It does work I used the Ultimate Spray on my penis for 1 year and it went for 6.5 inches to 5 inches and rarely gets erect - also it is ALOT thinner! I tried hemroid cream first but that iritated the skin on penis. The spray is a great way to reduce size but it does take time.

I am interested in trying this. I worry about unwanted side effects though.
08-27-2013, 08:09 AM
(07-11-2013 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote:  [quote='SmallOne' pid='680' dateline='1321118664']

Well I have been using Purifica mirifica cream and I went down from 4.5 inches to 3 inches erect in 6 months! And getting thinner too - my goal is to be around 2" erect with girth around 2.5".
11-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Do you still have erections? My goal is to still have sex drive and have erection but being teased by my master for my small willie.. Tongue
(08-27-2013 08:09 AM)Guest Wrote:  
(07-11-2013 08:06 PM)Guest Wrote:  [quote='SmallOne' pid='680' dateline='1321118664']

Well I have been using Purifica mirifica cream and I went down from 4.5 inches to 3 inches erect in 6 months! And getting thinner too - my goal is to be around 2" erect with girth around 2.5".
02-06-2014, 01:47 AM
whats the spray called?
02-17-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 09:32 PM by alex.)
what is the name of the spray or cream?? i am so thankful on a answer
is the Purifica mirifica cream really shrunk and make the penis smaller ?
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2014, 07:50 PM
(08-27-2013 08:09 AM)Guest Wrote:  

By using the Purifica Mirifica on you penis did it cause breasts to appear as well? just wondering cause I want to use this product too
08-02-2014, 02:40 AM
I also want to shrink my penis only and i don't want any other side effects. What do i use ??? spray or cream ? and what are the names??
How to order ?
Find all posts by this user