Current time: 10-29-2020, 02:02 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight Gain on PM
09-17-2020, 01:45 AM
Weight Gain on PM
Hi folks,

I have been on PM now almost 6 months and I have seen a fair amount of Breast growth. Over the last three months I have noticed I have put on about 10lbs. Is it normal or expected to put on weight while on PM? How do you successfully loose weight on PM? And in what ways can you work out and loose weight without loosing some of the breast tissue that you have been working so hard for. Let me know what you girls have figured out. I want that feminine physique without needing to be heavy to achieve it. Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2020, 09:09 AM
RE: Weight Gain on PM
Hi murse, You loose weight with a good diet, and a lot of exercise. You will not loose breast tissue only fat in the breast, and body.
09-17-2020, 10:31 AM
Thanks Big Pudd,

Is it expected to put on weight on PM? I have never put on weight that fast before.
09-17-2020, 12:04 PM
No, PM does not have calories. It can not make you gain weight. I think what is happening is that PM is making you feel more like your true self. When you feel like your true self you become happy. When you become happy you enjoy food more. You just have to watch how many calories you consume. Our body's can only convert so many calories into energy per day. If you consume more calories than your body can burn the rest of the calories convert in to fat. Exercise will increase the metabolic rate in your body, and will help convert more calories into energy. This why you need to diet, and exercise. I have also heard that if you take vitamins it will also make you gain weight. This is not true. Vitamins do not have calories either. When you feel better you eat better. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Love you girl! Heart
09-18-2020, 08:12 AM
PM cannot make you gain weight in itself but key components to a hormonal imbalance in men is acne and retention of weight. Estrogen causes the body to retain water and increases cortisol levels and it’s a key reason men often can lose weight easily and women have a lot of trouble hitting their markers. If taking PM you will probably see an increase in weight even if diet remains the same cause of how the body will begin to metabolize foods and store them and use them vs how they usually would with normal levels. If you’ve been on pm for awhile I’d say noticing a few added pounds is quite common.
09-18-2020, 09:44 AM
Very true Stevie. Women have a hell of a time loosing weight compared to men for that reason. The only exercise i want to do is massage my breast. I have been getting lazy with this covid thing. I cant wait to get back to the gym, and have the boys see my breast in the locker room. Tongue
09-18-2020, 11:36 AM
Thanks stevie