Current time: 10-29-2020, 01:36 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back again
08-25-2020, 11:56 AM
back again
hi all
have some questions i wait for your replys
i been taking pm only. breast growth was good budding etc full b. amost c cup. had stop for a few months. want below to still work. back on pm now want be full c maybe d. will budding start again. i miss knowing there growing.
will arieols get bigger
i did post a picture a while ago. feel free to see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2020, 03:55 PM
RE: back again
Hi Justme7: I don't know. In my case I am on my third bottle of Ainterol. I am on it for four weeks and two weeks off. When am off it. My penis can get hard again, and i can orgasm. When am on it my breast, nipples, and arieols continue to grow, but can't get hard or orgasm, my penis and balls are getting smaller, and when i stop they still stay small, . I don't know if this happens to every one, but it doe's for me.
08-25-2020, 04:22 PM
same here but i took off 2 months breasts stoped hurting and growing. Im now back on im hoping that i feel it again. i hope im not done
how much have you grown
09-08-2020, 12:16 PM
new pic

Attached File(s) Image(s)

09-09-2020, 10:26 AM
Yes when i stop for a while my breasts stop hurting and growing, but as soon as i start again my breasts start hurting and growing. To tell you the truth. I have the same breast, nipple size, arieols and body shape as you do. I'm a 40 to 42a cup. I think it's just a matter of time, and persistence. And we will get to where we want. Right now I'm trying to find a way to get rid of the extra fat from under my arm pit's. So my breast and nipples look more like a women. I don't know if there is any one out there that knows how to do that. it would really help. HeartHeartHeart