Current time: 11-27-2020, 05:54 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
breast cream or spray
09-04-2019, 01:32 PM
breast cream or spray
Hi everyone, could anyone tell me which is a better choice...Pueraria Mirifica Breast Spray, or the cream?
Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2019, 10:43 PM
RE: breast cream or spray
I would like to know this too!!
11-18-2019, 06:53 PM
seriously i am surprised no one has commented on this and how well or it works or doesn't.
01-22-2020, 07:29 PM
Hello,
Me too. I would like to know which is the best. Thanks.
01-25-2020, 05:27 PM
I use both X-R1 spray twice in daytime, cream before bedtime
02-04-2020, 02:36 PM
(01-25-2020 05:27 PM)Ginette Wrote:  I use both X-R1 spray twice in daytime, cream before bedtime
I have used the capsules for a year with some growth but the resulting insomnia got me down. I switched to the spray and found the immediate growth beyond my expectations. However, the sleeplessness continued so, instead of morning and bedtime sprays, I apply the second at 6pm. I never found the cream reliable. I bought 3 jars some years ago - the first produced some growth but the other 2 were useless.
I had also hoped the spray would have less bad effect on erections than capsules. I am not sure this is true.
02-19-2020, 11:42 AM
both are good but cream for night time
08-09-2020, 07:25 PM
(02-04-2020 02:36 PM)gorale Wrote:  
(01-25-2020 05:27 PM)Ginette Wrote:  I use both X-R1 spray twice in daytime, cream before bedtime
I have used the capsules for a year with some growth but the resulting insomnia got me down. I switched to the spray and found the immediate growth beyond my expectations. However, the sleeplessness continued so, instead of morning and bedtime sprays, I apply the second at 6pm. I never found the cream reliable. I bought 3 jars some years ago - the first produced some growth but the other 2 were useless.
I had also hoped the spray would have less bad effect on erections than capsules. I am not sure this is true.

Thanks for you feedback on the spray. Am considering the spray in addition to the PM caps. Any aerola expansion from use of the spray? Do you spray on the entire breast area? Thanks again Smile
08-09-2020, 07:47 PM
(08-09-2020 07:25 PM)carlanips Wrote:  
(02-04-2020 02:36 PM)gorale Wrote:  

Thanks for you feedback on the spray. Am considering the spray in addition to the PM caps. Any aerola expansion from use of the spray? Do you spray on the entire breast area? Thanks again Smile

I have relied primarily on Ainterol R-1 Spray and find it very effective, with massage. It is my impression that the dosage in the spray is significantly higher than the cream which is intended more to "firm up" the breast not increase their size. In addition to the spray I have taken the capsules as well periodically but only at relatively low dose (2 x 500/day). I just bought some more and think I will gradually increase my dosage to 4 x 500/day to see (and feel) what happens. Started at 500 about 5 days ago and today my boobs feel fuller! Still using spray and cream about once a day. You can find pictures of my boobs on my thread.
10-16-2020, 02:28 PM
When i was actively trying to develop, i was on 2 capsules 2x/day and using the breast cream along with helper supplements, progesterone cream and chi massage. I have been on PM (capsules and/or cream) for 8 years. Currently i am on maintenance of just the creams. I find the cream has enough PM in it to maintain my appearance and the moisturizers in the formula seem to make my skin softer.

I have used the X-R1 spray (2 half sprays per breast 2x/day) I ordered it when it looked like i was going to run out of cream and none was shipping. I would use it with the cream, not in place of. I would agree with others that there is a higher concentration of PM in the spray due to the fact that it would make my nipples itchy as they felt when they first started growing. It is also stickier and has an herby spicy scent. I found that i could not use it for long periods of time (1 week +) because i would develop a rash between my breasts. I may be allergic to something in the spray.

Currently i am experimenting with their 69 Days formula and am recording what i am feeling in another post. It is supposed to have an even higher concentration of PM in it. So far, i have been on it for only 3 days. So nothing to report. I will say that by this time, i would usually get heightened sensitivity in the nipples, but i have not felt that yet with 69 Days.

good luck!
Teri