Current time: 10-22-2020, 01:14 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
keeping focused on the prize
09-13-2020, 03:44 PM
keeping focused on the prize
Hi Y'all, after a respite, some soul searching and a scare of an unexpected lump in my left breast, I'm back in the game. Had the lump checked out and it was normal tissue due to gynecomastia. Growing the gurls can be risky, but these things shouldn't be ignored. I guess you can say it comes with the territory. Any way, while off of all stimulation, manual and botanical, I managed to keep developing and to my pleasant surprise got more revealing in one of my favorite tops.
Be safe and feeling your gurls is fun and prudent. L^tebloomer

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2020, 06:16 AM
RE: keeping focused on the prize
Certainly no denying those beauties.Pleased scare did not come to anything. Love tops where nipples stand out.
09-14-2020, 10:29 AM
Happy to hear all is well with you and you are back in the game you look very sexy in your revealing top hugs Gabriella Heart
09-17-2020, 05:34 AM
(09-13-2020 03:44 PM)L^te bloomer Wrote:  Hi Y'all, after a respite, some soul searching and a scare of an unexpected lump in my left breast, I'm back in the game. Had the lump checked out and it was normal tissue due to gynecomastia. Growing the gurls can be risky, but these things shouldn't be ignored. I guess you can say it comes with the territory. Any way, while off of all stimulation, manual and botanical, I managed to keep developing and to my pleasant surprise got more revealing in one of my favorite tops.

Its all natural feeling and its our right to make our self best as a Trans Women so do not hesitate but keep your asset private with you and your partner

Regards,
Unaiza
09-17-2020, 04:17 PM
(09-17-2020 05:34 AM)Unaiza Wrote:  
(09-13-2020 03:44 PM)L^te bloomer Wrote:  Hi Y'all, after a respite, some soul searching and a scare of an unexpected lump in my left breast, I'm back in the game. Had the lump checked out and it was normal tissue due to gynecomastia. Growing the gurls can be risky, but these things shouldn't be ignored. I guess you can say it comes with the territory. Any way, while off of all stimulation, manual and botanical, I managed to keep developing and to my pleasant surprise got more revealing in one of my favorite tops.

Its all natural feeling and its our right to make our self best as a Trans Women so do not hesitate but keep your asset private with you and your partner

Regards,
Unaiza

Thanks for the wise contribution, Unaiza. Regarding my assets, the picture of them was taken after morning playtime with the gurls. Since I very recently took someone's advice to massage and heat the gurls before my enlargement regimen begins, nipple cupping and 20+ minutes on the Medela breast pump have made a noticeable change in volume and projection. If repeated often these changes will likely become more permanent. I'm trying to reduce the number of extreme activities so I can get good results by doing fewer things to the gurls, but more often. Things are cumming along. L^te

Attached File(s) Image(s)

09-17-2020, 06:05 PM
Love how pointed they have become and how your nipples really show through the top.
09-18-2020, 11:40 AM
Hi L^te, Sweetheart could you please make your photos larger so we can all admire your lovely breast better. HeartHeartHeart
09-19-2020, 12:17 PM
(09-17-2020 04:17 PM)L^te bloomer Wrote:  
(09-17-2020 05:34 AM)Unaiza Wrote:  

Regards,
Unaiza

Thanks for the wise contribution, Unaiza. Regarding my assets, the picture of them was taken after morning playtime with the gurls. Since I very recently took someone's advice to massage and heat the gurls before my enlargement regimen begins, nipple cupping and 20+ minutes on the Medela breast pump have made a noticeable change in volume and projection. If repeated often these changes will likely become more permanent. I'm trying to reduce the number of extreme activities so I can get good results by doing fewer things to the gurls, but more often. Things are cumming along. L^te

Massage will help to increase blood flow in the region and that will help to make your breast healthy but pump will not increase your proper size , its just make your breast saggy , the real thing is that density of the breast ,that will be the real breast if your breast density increase then your breast size will be permanent size

Keep massage in your daily routine morning as well as at night, to be very frank , I would not suggest to use breast pump

Regards,
Unaiza