Current time: 10-29-2020, 02:17 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
my growth so far :)
12-13-2017, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2017 03:04 PM by antibody.)
my growth so far :)
Hey there! i've been lurking around on this thread for a bit now, since I started taking pm and that was a little over a year ago. I myself am a male, I've been obsessed with nipple growth since i got my nipples pierced when I was 16 and had to take em out after a few months. my nipple sensitivity went away when i took the rings out. so here i am, trying to figure out how to get these puppies to grow haha. i've tried all kinds of things, pumps, clamps, nothing worked to bring the sensitivity back. so i decided to give this a shot.. holy cow, i had no idea how well it would work though along with the sensitivity came the growth.. they're so much bigger now than they used to be! im no longer 16, but 32 and even at my age, this stuff has worked incredibly well for me. Usually estrogens are more powerful on people who are younger is what I've read. Anyway, the sensitivity was great but the size is something im after now, i want them to get a lot bigger. here are a few pictures showing my progress so far...

Oh, and before i forget, i've been taking pm only. some times i get some fresh mint from the grocery store and make mint tea which is supposed to lower your testosterone, but im not consistent about it. i've just been taking pm, and also, not consistently, but at 4000 mg a day. i've dropped my dosage down to 3000 recently. Here's a shot of my current progress so far, i have a long way to go..

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: my growth so far :)
(12-13-2017 02:43 PM)antibody Wrote:  Hey there! i've been lurking around on this thread for a bit now, since I started taking pm and that was a little over a year ago. I myself am a male, I've been obsessed with nipple growth since i got my nipples pierced when I was 16 and had to take em out after a few months. my nipple sensitivity went away when i took the rings out. so here i am, trying to figure out how to get these puppies to grow haha. i've tried all kinds of things, pumps, clamps, nothing worked to bring the sensitivity back. so i decided to give this a shot.. holy cow, i had no idea how well it would work though along with the sensitivity came the growth.. they're so much bigger now than they used to be! im no longer 16, but 32 and even at my age, this stuff has worked incredibly well for me. Usually estrogens are more powerful on people who are younger is what I've read. Anyway, the sensitivity was great but the size is something im after now, i want them to get a lot bigger. here are a few pictures showing my progress so far...

Oh, and before i forget, i've been taking pm only. some times i get some fresh mint from the grocery store and make mint tea which is supposed to lower your testosterone, but im not consistent about it. i've just been taking pm, and also, not consistently, but at 4000 mg a day. i've dropped my dosage down to 3000 recently. Here's a shot of my current progress so far, i have a long way to go..

Nice results have u been massaging too and your not taking anything else to get to where you are?
12-14-2017, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2017 05:52 AM by antibody.)
Hey there, for the most part, im not taking anything else with it. I've dabbled in mint tea in the past for lowering testosterone and i might revisit that one on a more consistent basis as well as some red clover but so far the PM is working its magic just fine by itself. as for massage, i do a little here and there but its not a daily thing for me. this stuff is amazing!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

12-16-2017, 07:30 AM
I don’t take AA’s anymore, but Red Reishi & White Peony are great. Your development looks really good right now. Fenugreek boosts Prolactin, which is a part of female breast development. Also, adding Progesterone Cream aides in filling out & rounding out breast growth. You look great so far. Try FG, and I guarantee you’ll like PC. Smokey Mountain Naturals is the brand I use. It’s bio identical, and works really well. Keep us posted!
12-17-2017, 02:59 AM
(12-16-2017 07:30 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I don’t take AA’s anymore, but Red Reishi & White Peony are great. Your development looks really good right now. Fenugreek boosts Prolactin, which is a part of female breast development. Also, adding Progesterone Cream aides in filling out & rounding out breast growth. You look great so far. Try FG, and I guarantee you’ll like PC. Smokey Mountain Naturals is the brand I use. It’s bio identical, and works really well. Keep us posted!

Awesome! yeah I'll take your advice and start taking some fenugreek. apparently it also makes your body odor smell like maple syrup! i'll try to find some progesterone cream but i kinda like how pointy they are now. i have some fenugreek seeds here now i'll start taking tonight. i'll definitely let you know how things grow :)
12-17-2017, 11:03 AM
Honestly, I think the whole maple syrup thing is overblown. I really don’t notice it. I didnt take FG or use PC for the longest time, but I realized that Prolactin & Progesterone are both part of bio-female breast growth, it only made sense to do so. I’m guessing you’re still at Tanner Stage Three right now, which *is* pointy. (You look great!), but Stage Four is just around the corner, and Prolactin & Progesterone will aide in development. (Most men never get beyond Stage Four). Give a tube of Smokey Mountain Naturals Progesterone Cream a try. I think you’ll really like it. Everyone I’ve suggested it to does, and you’ll notice the effects rather quickly. Good Luck, and thanks for posting!
08-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Looks great man! Any updates on progress?
08-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Heart
08-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Antibody,

Saw your post on another thread and decided to check you out. Would love to see updated pix. The ones you have posted on this thread a few years ago show very nice progress. Have you continued on pm? You were are pretty high dosage. Any side effect to report? Look forward to your posts on this website.
08-11-2020, 09:55 PM
(08-11-2020 09:29 PM)BillieJean Wrote:  Antibody,

Saw your post on another thread and decided to check you out. Would love to see updated pix. The ones you have posted on this thread a few years ago show very nice progress. Have you continued on pm? You were are pretty high dosage. Any side effect to report? Look forward to your posts on this website.

Would love to see an update as well!