Current time: 10-29-2020, 01:10 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
my growth so far :)
08-22-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: my growth so far :)
Antibody..... How..... so amazing! I gotta know your secret! What have you been using and for how long!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2020, 09:02 AM
Thank you guys for all your kind words! As you can see, i live as male. Something about being a guy with big tits and ass gets me all excited.. blurring the lines a bit but being distinctly male.. im into it! Anyway, I started off with ainterol, took it on and off for about a year or 2 and had some growth and then in 2019 I started to take it seriously and upped my dose to 4000mg a day. Now, this is a pretty high dose. I think i could have gotten away with 3000mg a day even, but i got greedy. Of course my dose was built slowly and this was essential. However, due to some digestive issues caused by what i think was taking that high dose for so long, i quit and begin to use an estrogen cream i found on amazon. It has been quite effective and has allowed me to maintain my libido and breast growth at the same time. I feel pretty lucky to have found it.

I'd just like to say though that ainterol is kind of a diamond in the rough. I'm super lucky to have found it! its allowed me to raise my estrogen levels while suppressing testosterone without taking any T blockers while taking a flexible dose. Erections went away for a the duration of taking it at higher levels, but they came roaring back after I stopped. You certainly dont get that kind of response with any T blockers i've read about, tho i cant say for sure as i've never taken any. Anyway, sorry for the ramble Smile thanks for reading! let me know if you have any questions about my experience Smile
08-22-2020, 09:35 AM
Thanks for sharing. Do you mind sharing what estrogen cream was so effective? I’d love to try it!
08-22-2020, 10:45 AM
(08-22-2020 09:02 AM)antibody Wrote:  Thank you guys for all your kind words! As you can see, i live as male. Something about being a guy with big tits and ass gets me all excited.. blurring the lines a bit but being distinctly male.. im into it! Anyway, I started off with ainterol, took it on and off for about a year or 2 and had some growth and then in 2019 I started to take it seriously and upped my dose to 4000mg a day. Now, this is a pretty high dose. I think i could have gotten away with 3000mg a day even, but i got greedy. Of course my dose was built slowly and this was essential. However, due to some digestive issues caused by what i think was taking that high dose for so long, i quit and begin to use an estrogen cream i found on amazon. It has been quite effective and has allowed me to maintain my libido and breast growth at the same time. I feel pretty lucky to have found it.

I'd just like to say though that ainterol is kind of a diamond in the rough. I'm super lucky to have found it! its allowed me to raise my estrogen levels while suppressing testosterone without taking any T blockers while taking a flexible dose. Erections went away for a the duration of taking it at higher levels, but they came roaring back after I stopped. You certainly dont get that kind of response with any T blockers i've read about, tho i cant say for sure as i've never taken any. Anyway, sorry for the ramble Smile thanks for reading! let me know if you have any questions about my experience Smile

Wow nice tits and wonderful nipples! What estrogen cream?
08-22-2020, 01:52 PM
sure, i hope the moderators dont mind me spilling the beans. I use biolabs pro estrogen cream on amazon for just under $30 for 2 month supply
08-22-2020, 08:17 PM
How do you apply? And how often?
08-24-2020, 08:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2020 08:02 AM by antibody.)
I apply it with a credit card or something similar. I'll squirt a full pump into the palm of my hand, use the card to cut it in half and to apply it in a super thin coating to my inner arms, chest and then the excess if any goes on my hips. i'll use the card to scrap it on in an ultra thin layer. Thats the best way to do it I have found, and I'll apply it once a day.
08-25-2020, 07:14 PM
Well you must be doing something right because you have great results and are sporting some very nice and obvious tits. Congrats!

Jodi
09-02-2020, 04:24 PM
(12-13-2017 02:43 PM)antibody Wrote:  Hey there! i've been lurking around on this thread for a bit now, since I started taking pm and that was a little over a year ago. I myself am a male, I've been obsessed with nipple growth since i got my nipples pierced when I was 16 and had to take em out after a few months. my nipple sensitivity went away when i took the rings out. so here i am, trying to figure out how to get these puppies to grow haha. i've tried all kinds of things, pumps, clamps, nothing worked to bring the sensitivity back. so i decided to give this a shot.. holy cow, i had no idea how well it would work though along with the sensitivity came the growth.. they're so much bigger now than they used to be! im no longer 16, but 32 and even at my age, this stuff has worked incredibly well for me. Usually estrogens are more powerful on people who are younger is what I've read. Anyway, the sensitivity was great but the size is something im after now, i want them to get a lot bigger. here are a few pictures showing my progress so far...

Oh, and before i forget, i've been taking pm only. some times i get some fresh mint from the grocery store and make mint tea which is supposed to lower your testosterone, but im not consistent about it. i've just been taking pm, and also, not consistently, but at 4000 mg a day. i've dropped my dosage down to 3000 recently. Here's a shot of my current progress so far, i have a long way to go..

Those are wonderful. How did you get the pointy shape. Looks lovely.Wink
09-04-2020, 05:48 PM
Wow stunning growth. Good looking nipples.