Current time: 10-21-2020, 09:33 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
my growth so far :)
09-06-2020, 09:52 PM
RE: my growth so far :)
(08-22-2020 09:02 AM)antibody Wrote:  Thank you guys for all your kind words! As you can see, i live as male. Something about being a guy with big tits and ass gets me all excited.. blurring the lines a bit but being distinctly male.. im into it! Anyway, I started off with ainterol, took it on and off for about a year or 2 and had some growth and then in 2019 I started to take it seriously and upped my dose to 4000mg a day. Now, this is a pretty high dose. I think i could have gotten away with 3000mg a day even, but i got greedy. Of course my dose was built slowly and this was essential. However, due to some digestive issues caused by what i think was taking that high dose for so long, i quit and begin to use an estrogen cream i found on amazon. It has been quite effective and has allowed me to maintain my libido and breast growth at the same time. I feel pretty lucky to have found it.

I'd just like to say though that ainterol is kind of a diamond in the rough. I'm super lucky to have found it! its allowed me to raise my estrogen levels while suppressing testosterone without taking any T blockers while taking a flexible dose. Erections went away for a the duration of taking it at higher levels, but they came roaring back after I stopped. You certainly dont get that kind of response with any T blockers i've read about, tho i cant say for sure as i've never taken any. Anyway, sorry for the ramble Smile thanks for reading! let me know if you have any questions about my experience Smile

I do basically the same thing but with a breast enlargement cream and pm 550mg- 2 to 3 a day See some growth but very slow. I've gained some weight due to other issues and hope the boobs are not just caused by weight gain. They are very sensitive though...so I hope I can keep them if a can loose some weight too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2020, 02:17 PM
I really want to see more of Antibody! What amazing progress, do you keep a blog anywhere?
10-17-2020, 07:34 AM
(09-17-2020 02:17 PM)smoothchub Wrote:  I really want to see more of Antibody! What amazing progress, do you keep a blog anywhere?

Aww thank you!! I'm sorry to respond so late. I dont actually sign in that often, and i am sorry, i dont have a blog :/ i've thought about starting a page somewhere to show my progress but i kinda feel like i missed the boat on that already :/ any questions you have for me im happy to answer though Big Grin
10-17-2020, 09:53 AM
(10-17-2020 07:34 AM)antibody Wrote:  
(09-17-2020 02:17 PM)smoothchub Wrote:  I really want to see more of Antibody! What amazing progress, do you keep a blog anywhere?

Aww thank you!! I'm sorry to respond so late. I dont actually sign in that often, and i am sorry, i dont have a blog :/ i've thought about starting a page somewhere to show my progress but i kinda feel like i missed the boat on that already :/ any questions you have for me im happy to answer though Big Grin
Huge fan of your progress antibody, how is your growth doing so far?
10-17-2020, 02:52 PM
(10-17-2020 09:53 AM)RedNose Wrote:  
(10-17-2020 07:34 AM)antibody Wrote:  

Huge fan of your progress antibody, how is your growth doing so far?

Thank you so much!! I've actually been off the estrogen now for about 2 weeks. Im gonna start back up on some reishi and then start the estrogen a couple weeks after i think, just to see if that helps to exacerbate my progress. im really excited Smile
10-17-2020, 02:55 PM
(10-17-2020 02:52 PM)antibody Wrote:  Thank you so much!! I've actually been off the estrogen now for about 2 weeks. Im gonna start back up on some reishi and then start the estrogen a couple weeks after i think, just to see if that helps to exacerbate my progress. im really excited Smile

Looking forward to updated photos, your progress is one of my favorite!
10-19-2020, 08:46 PM
You've got to be really excited, are you nervous if taking estrogen pushes you and accelerates your progress further than you expected? I'm assuming that's a possibility you've considered but I'm curious what you think.
10-19-2020, 09:07 PM
Holy crap those aerolas are amazing! Wow. You should take some new pics when you start out again. Btw, how do people react? Or do they? So far I have been quite amazed about lack of reactions unless I dress up in a way that makes everything be in your face. It seems that people have weird perception and guy + boobs goes below the radar quite well most of the time. Or then its looks, but nothing said out loud.
Yesterday, 06:45 AM
(10-19-2020 09:07 PM)HelloTitty Wrote:  Holy crap those aerolas are amazing! Wow. You should take some new pics when you start out again. Btw, how do people react? Or do they? So far I have been quite amazed about lack of reactions unless I dress up in a way that makes everything be in your face. It seems that people have weird perception and guy + boobs goes below the radar quite well most of the time. Or then its looks, but nothing said out loud.

Thank you!! i grew em myself! I just started back up a couple days ago now but i'll take pics in about a week or so. as far as the looks i get from people, i dont notice so much anymore as much as i did when they first became really noticeable.. i'd walk around the grocery store and i had a lot of people walk by me and just stare at my shirt.. and it wasnt like my shirt was that impressive. and i'd stand in line and the checker would talk to my chest.. nothing really that out of the ordinary, but you definitely notice it. i was sheepish about it at first but after a bit you just kinda put it on the back burner. though, now i really want them to double in size. I'm ready for another significant growth spurt i think. i'm trying to figure out how to go about getting my testosterone down and so the estrogen can really work more on changing my body shape and growing larger more prominent, bra worthy breasts. I think its really fun walking around with scruffy facial hair and a bald head with nipples that stretch my shirts out. people kinda dont know what to think Smile
Yesterday, 10:25 AM
Talk about mixed reactions. xD Hahaha, its not an everyday thing. Big Grin But the thing is this, guys with boobs are given a "free pass" surprisingly far. But there's the fine point where it becomes more and can't be misidentified. (Which is just cool as heck. xD )