Current time: 10-22-2020, 12:07 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
my growth so far :)
10-20-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: my growth so far :)
(10-17-2020 02:55 PM)RedNose Wrote:  
(10-17-2020 02:52 PM)antibody Wrote:  Thank you so much!! I've actually been off the estrogen now for about 2 weeks. Im gonna start back up on some reishi and then start the estrogen a couple weeks after i think, just to see if that helps to exacerbate my progress. im really excited Smile

Looking forward to updated photos, your progress is one of my favorite!

Thank you!! im flattered you think so Smile i'll take pictures probably in the first week of november Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2020, 02:18 PM
(10-20-2020 10:25 AM)HelloTitty Wrote:  Talk about mixed reactions. xD Hahaha, its not an everyday thing. Big Grin But the thing is this, guys with boobs are given a "free pass" surprisingly far. But there's the fine point where it becomes more and can't be misidentified. (Which is just cool as heck. xD )

I totally agree! its not nearly as drastic as it could be Wink lets push the envelop a little.. i want it to be absolutely undeniable!
10-20-2020, 02:57 PM
(10-20-2020 02:18 PM)antibody Wrote:  
(10-20-2020 10:25 AM)HelloTitty Wrote:  Talk about mixed reactions. xD Hahaha, its not an everyday thing. Big Grin But the thing is this, guys with boobs are given a "free pass" surprisingly far. But there's the fine point where it becomes more and can't be misidentified. (Which is just cool as heck. xD )

I totally agree! its not nearly as drastic as it could be Wink lets push the envelop a little.. i want it to be absolutely undeniable!

Oh yea, go for it! Big Grin

Btw, I'm getting a lot of aerola puffiness lately, can't wait it to reach where you're at. Just beautiful. Heart
10-20-2020, 10:21 PM
aww, thank you! Your tits are looking incredible! keep going!!! Big Grin <3<3
Yesterday, 11:47 AM
D cup here I come. WinkCool