Current time: 06-27-2022, 01:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newbie about to start
11-05-2021, 10:44 AM
newbie about to start
hi
so i am finally going to take the step and attemp to enlarge my breasts, ay 62 years of age i think now is the time, i have spent the last 20 years wanting to take the step forward so now i am off and running.
for the last week i have been using PUERARIA MIRIFICA cream twice a day and and have just ordered PUERARIA MIRIFICA BREAST SPRAY as well as 500mg tablets. my nipples alreadt feel more sensitive after just a week of the cream so i hope the spray works for size. i intend to take one 500mg tablet in the morning and one at night.
does anyone know how long it would take to see a difference in size? and if i can get to an A or B cup how can i say thats the size i want and stop but keeping the size?, can i control the size and maintain the size without using pm for the rest of my life?

has anyone had side effects taking these herbs? even light side effects?
i have took photos as a start and will upload them later this week once the inlaws have gone home.

any help and information you can give will be of huge help in giving me confidence.

thank you
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2021, 10:50 AM
RE: newbie about to start
I have natural gynecomastia and my own breasts have grown larger, I suspect, due to a steady flow of prolactin produced by the regular and prolonged stimulation of my nipples for nipple orgasm, so I can't answer your questions about PM. But I welcome you to the exciting adventure of breast enlargement! I am in my 70s, and the enjoyment of my breasts has become central to my spiritual well being. I wish you the same!
11-05-2021, 11:22 AM
thanks you.
could i have a link to the nipple orgasm vids please.
11-05-2021, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2021 03:40 PM by 9westgirlfla.)
Just don't let your expectations run away from reality. Side effects have been near zero for me, the only issues have been nip sensitivity / firmness (not a biggie) I wear two shirts to keep them from rubbing against one shirt alone, and an altered sense of smell. I just about always have a mild perfume scent in my nose.
11-05-2021, 03:03 PM
(11-05-2021 11:22 AM)geordiejono Wrote:  thanks you.
could i have a link to the nipple orgasm vids please.

Yes you may. I will post them in a private message.
11-12-2021, 05:56 PM
hi, my starting photos will go up over the weekend
so i have been using pm cream for the last two week and today got the pm spray but after using it it for the first time i felt dizzy within a minute or two, is this normal? has anyone else had issues with pm spray?, i take warfarin but cant imagine that would have an effect so soon.

anyone???????
11-12-2021, 08:03 PM
(11-12-2021 05:56 PM)geordiejono Wrote:  hi, my starting photos will go up over the weekend
so i have been using pm cream for the last two week and today got the pm spray but after using it it for the first time i felt dizzy within a minute or two, is this normal? has anyone else had issues with pm spray?, i take warfarin but cant imagine that would have an effect so soon.

anyone???????
I took some PM about 1 year ago and had light-headness and some dizzy feeling within about 30 min.
11-13-2021, 03:15 AM
can anyone tell me how to post photos........thanks