Current time: 10-29-2020, 01:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pierced
09-07-2020, 01:23 PM
pierced
I celebrated 2 years of growth with some new jewelry :-)

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: pierced
(09-07-2020 01:23 PM)Amber62 Wrote:  I celebrated 2 years of growth with some new jewelry :-)

Congratulations! They look so lovely! I want to get mine done when I get to a C cup! For now, want to belly button pierced.
09-07-2020, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2020 05:14 PM by BillieJean.)
Amber,

Very nice boobs, nips and jewelry. I have considered nipple piercings but that would be a big jump for me. (Of course growing real boobs is not exactly an insignificant step!) Why did you decide to get the piercings, if you don't mind saying? Or did you just get some new jewelry for your nips? I assume there is someone you are trying to impress.
09-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Got them done this weekend... mostly for myself, although my wife and i have both wanted to do it for awhile.

Five seconds of intense pain on each side then all was fine... but yeah, not gonna lie, that five seconds is rough lol

have to wait about two months and then i can go down a gage, make them a little thicker, more noticeable...
09-07-2020, 08:01 PM
(09-07-2020 07:49 PM)Amber62 Wrote:  Got them done this weekend... mostly for myself, although my wife and i have both wanted to do it for awhile.

Five seconds of intense pain on each side then all was fine... but yeah, not gonna lie, that five seconds is rough lol

have to wait about two months and then i can go down a gage, make them a little thicker, more noticeable...

Thanks Amber. Look forward to an update picture in two months.
09-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Very nice what did the piercer say or seem like when you lifted thee shirt and those dropped out.
09-07-2020, 11:46 PM
he didn't say a dang thing... he himself was pierced and tattooed head to toe, so I'm sure he's seen it all lol :-)
09-08-2020, 02:11 PM
(09-07-2020 07:49 PM)Amber62 Wrote:  Got them done this weekend... mostly for myself, although my wife and i have both wanted to do it for awhile.

Did your wife get hers done the same time you did, same piercing? just love pierced nipples have had mine done for about 2 yrs a lot more sensitive
09-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Love the jeweled nipples Amber. Did mine many years ago but bad piercings and both worked themselves out splitting my nipples. Do you have any other piercings we could see?
09-09-2020, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2020 01:15 PM by Amber62.)
no, actually she didn't get them done yet, health issues.

thank you...no, i mean besides my ears, no other piercings...